Man we need a new photo! Thanks for really getting things started though! I am really nervous about the blogging thing because I like to say controversial things and if I do so here, everyone will see it.
I'm not entirely sure what you are doing in that picture. Are you quoting someone? Pretending you are a Cougar and clawing at them? Or showing everyone that you have Ram horns? Maybe not of these. Please explain.
2 comments:
Man we need a new photo! Thanks for really getting things started though! I am really nervous about the blogging thing because I like to say controversial things and if I do so here, everyone will see it.
I'm not entirely sure what you are doing in that picture. Are you quoting someone? Pretending you are a Cougar and clawing at them? Or showing everyone that you have Ram horns? Maybe not of these. Please explain.
Post a Comment