Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Boston Massacre and other thoughts ...by Scott Buchanan



1- I still hate the Yankees even if they destroyed the Red Sox in every game. 49 total runs in 5 games. I guess we can cheer on the Dodgers now right?
2- Alicia put Brielle in the shirt, I was at work and knew nothing about it.
3- Headlines in Boston also say Boston Massacre.
4- Randi gave us the shirt.
5- Did I mention I hate the Yankees.
6- BYU's high touted and top recruit Quarterback left BYU last year and is starting for UCLA this year. Congrats to him for going to a good team.
7- I am excited to be going to Eugene, OR and Seattle, WA.
8- Brie says "Ma ma ma ma ma", mostly when she doesn't want her face cleaned.
9- I am glad that the Red Sox waited until now to choke because College Football starts next week making the transition easier.
10- I can't wait for the Christmas in Bakersfield!

2 comments:

laura said...

What's in Eugene and Washington???

Roger said...

Lots of people leave BYU to go to a better team but no one leaves BYU to go to a better university.