Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Colbert Report

As some of you may know, I have a deep and abiding love for Colbert. While all of his videos make me laugh, this one actually got me to laugh so hard I cried. He's interviewing a lady about Barak Obama's "black"-ness. Enjoy.

http://colbertondemand.com/videos/Guest_Interviews/Dickerson

3 comments:

Teresa said...

That was GREAT! It seems to me she was pritty confused before she ever even sat down in that chair. And that interviewers wit is amazing to me. Thanks for the laugh.

Sue said...

Was that put on by Sarah or Landon? All I know about Colbert is that he is a conservative. That was a hilarious interview. That lady is crazy. I can't imagine having another way to judge people. Thanks

Roger said...

I appreciate the education about blackness.
Now I know.
Does this also mean that Hillary can't claim to be a New Yorker since her roots are in Chicago and Little Rock?
How can I vote for either of them if they don't embrace their true roots?