Sunday, June 03, 2007

Happy Birthday to Steven

Uncle Bryce

Playing Pick- We decided to take a one week break from Settlers

Krista helped the kids make Rice Krispie Treats. The rest of us had Mom's delicious apple crisp.

Tawna's failed attempt at dressing Blake in something presentable.


For Steven's birthday, we all got together at my house and had a break-the-fast dinner. It is SO nice having so many people home right now. As you all know, the Landon Allred family has been here for a couple weeks now. My kids are LOVING Aiden, and he thinks they are pretty great too( except when Kea throws boxes at his head. Sorry Aiden). It is so fun having them here. We've been swimming, to the temple and had some fabulous meals. I'll be sad when the summer ends. But, there's always Dallas...
And this weekend we got a bonus Allred in town. Bryce surprised us all yesterday afternoon. He is only 3 hours away and we've been wondering when he would make his way down. AFter seeing my kids with Bryce today, I want him to move here also. He has just the right amount of energy to wrestle with Davin and throw balls at Kea. Davin follows him around and went to Mom and Dad's to sleep tonight because he wanted to be with Bryce.
It's been a great day- great year really. So, when are the rest of you coming for a visit????

4 comments:

Alicia said...

That looks like so much fun. I want to come too. We have our plane tickets, we just need to choose a weekend. Will you all be there for the 4th of July?

Did you get a new table and chairs or something? I don't recognize the chairs.

laura said...

Actually, we're all leaving for 4th of July. Well, we all, meaning the Skinners, Sarah and Aiden. We have a family reunion in Antimony, UT and Sarah is going to see her fam.
No new chairs. These are our very OLD hand me down chairs and a mighty light table. I did something funny- sold our old kitchen set at a garage sale with nothing to replace it. SO- that's what we really eat on each day- a Mighty light table. Sad, but true.

Teresa said...

Cool, that looks like so much fun. I am glad you did something for Steven's birthday. :)Sounds like good old hang out time. We will be close enough to attend sometime.

Jessica said...

Looks like fun! I am glad to see that Bryce is taking his responsibilities as Uncle seriously!