Sue and I went to Switzerland for my CPA continuing education classes. Since everyone likes a contest (Refer to the Cutest Baby Contest), please find the Swiss flag.On the hilltop? On the Alp horn? At the lodge?
SORRY, you can tell that is not Switzerland. It does come pretty close for somewhere in the states though. :) If you were staying here longer, I would take you to the Real Swiss Alps! Montana looks so beautiful, I am glad you got to go.
Um, I think that looks a lot like Switzerland. You have the long horns and everything. I can't believe how pretty it is! I want to go so bad. I'm glad you guys got to have such a beautiful vacation . . . I mean that you got to learn so much in all of your classes. I saw no Swiss flag.
2 comments:
SORRY, you can tell that is not Switzerland. It does come pretty close for somewhere in the states though. :) If you were staying here longer, I would take you to the Real Swiss Alps! Montana looks so beautiful, I am glad you got to go.
Um, I think that looks a lot like Switzerland. You have the long horns and everything. I can't believe how pretty it is! I want to go so bad. I'm glad you guys got to have such a beautiful vacation . . . I mean that you got to learn so much in all of your classes. I saw no Swiss flag.
Post a Comment