Thursday, September 27, 2007

Italy

The Pieta, which I have wanted to see since I was a teenager. It was magnificent.

Two Christians lucky to be on the outside of this arena.

Your mom and Cecilia Squarcia, our hostess, at La Piazza di San Pietro.

Notice all of the tourists trying to hold up the leaning tower. Does this remind Steve of anything?

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I am so glad we get to see some of your pictures finally. I want to see more. I want to hear more stories. Italy looks fascinating and beautiful. I'm so happy that you got to go there and see things you have always wanted to see. Now on to seeing the U.S. huh?

Sarah A said...

Great pictures! I am very jealous that you got to see the Pieta. Hopefully I'll get around to it sometime... I especially love the picture of all the people "holding" the tower, very funny.

Anonymous said...

Great blog. Aren't you missing the picture of David?