We were very fortunate to be at the Scott & Alicia's house for Thanksgiving. They were wonderful hosts for all of the herd and even provided a water attraction on our last night. If you want to see pictures of Brielle, you will have to go to their blog, where you will find a plethora.

Scott & Alicia in their kitchen, as hosts of the meal.

Ava Elizabeth is the newest addition. She was blessed while we were there.

Two lovely ladies.
3 comments:
Great picts, but Ava is spelled with an "a".
Thanksgiving at the Buchanan's sounds marvelous! And it is a good thing I haven't seen Ava yet, or I may just take her home with me.
What a cute picture of mom and Ava. I never saw that! I love it. We also loved that you were here for Thanksgiving. It was WONDERFUL! Can't wait to have you back for Christmas. I just with Laura and fam and Jess were coming again too.
Post a Comment