Friday, January 18, 2008

THE BLUE MAN GROUP


Your mother and I partied like rock stars at the Blue Man Group.


This is the finale to a great evening.

My observations of the night:
1. THANK YOU to the Buchanans and Hughes for such a wonderful Christmas gift.
2. I only wish that your mom had been awake for it.
3. We went to a very nice dinner before the concert.
4. The Blue Man Group is very entertaining and most of all, creative.
5. It reminded me of a '60s acid rock concert.
6. I never went to an acid rock concert, so I am only guessing.
7. We went to Wal-Mart and Albertsons after the concert. My real life.
8. I think I was the only one at the concert not in jeans or a short skirt.
9. I love percussion and this was a percussion extravaganza.
10. I only saw 3 blue people. It was not like the Smurfs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell if you loved it or not, so I will assume that you did. :0 I am so glad you got to go and see them, I thought they were very cool! And the dinner and Walmart trips sound like a great addition to the Blue Man Group. Steve and I saw them in Vegas when I was a couple months prego with Steven. I was very hungry through the whole thing which we just barely made it too, and was very tired after. It was awesome though.

Anonymous said...

At Sean's suggestion, Don and I saw them in Vegas last March (they beat out Cirque de Soleil). I, too, love percussion and loved their creativity and energy. There was a KPBS show on them last week that was very interesting. Glad you had a good time. I was wondering about the acide rock thing, thanks for the clarification. It didn't fit the image.