Sunday, March 23, 2008

Pictures of the Family

So, everyone shows pictures of their kids, so I thought I should too.


This handsome couple are the parents of the kids. We had a pre-Mormon Formal dinner at our house. Your mom and I were the servants. We had 25 kids that attended. The Petersens took care of preparing the food. We were just eye candy.


I really don't know why this is black and white. We will just call it "artistic photography" for Landon and Sarah's sake. This is NOT Tawna's friend, Tiffany, that is now living with us. This is Hailame Kinikini, Krista's good friend. He is giving us his Poly Scowl.


This is Krista, posing in a new dress. She is showing one of the electronic devices that she is still authorized to use.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Love the blogs.
Wouldn't a pre-Mormon formal mean before you are Mormon? So were the kids allowed to drink and smoke?