Thursday, July 31, 2008

Seattle

I was so excited that we were going to be able to see Seattle that I took extra precautions to make sure that the camera was in my carry-on luggage. I also wanted the battery to be fully charged, so I took care of that. When I grabbed the camera in Seattle to go sight seeing, it wouldn't work. Some knuckle-head had forgotten to make sure the fully-charged battery was back in the camera when it was packed. So......these are all taken from my cell phone.



The view from our hotel room.


We took the Duck Tour, as Evan recommended in his last email. We kept a lookout for him but he was probably looking for girls to teach at U of W.

This is Sue on Mercer Island, where Evan served.

This is Sue in the water sculpture.


This is Roger in the shower. I got wet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of those pictures were great, even if they were taken on a phone camera. I love Seattle. I'm glad you had such a good time. I bet it was cool to see where Evan is. He is going to die when you tell him how close you were.

We rotated the whole way around the restaurant at the Space Needle too. Maybe they are giving you the experience. It was gorgeous for us. We saw the sun set and a full moon rise. Beautiful!

Now on to your next trip!

Teresa said...

I agree that your camera took pretty good pictures. It is great to see you guys in Seattle seeing the sights. What I think of your long wait for food is...You can be grateful that your 50 minute wait didn't involve dealing with children. Imagine how much worse it would have been.

Oh and one more thing, I couldn't see Evan. Are you sure it is the upper right corner?