So the grandkids stayed the night at our house for Spring Break. Your mom put them to bed and went shopping and Krista was out playing. So, after the 10th time of them coming out with some complaint, I took over. I took my spot where they could see me and I could tell them to "BE QUIET!" I was also the guard to keep Killer Piko away from them. That is the reason for my position in the door.
Then, I did what I do best, I pondered the eternities and the meaning of life and how I could best share my insight with the world. Anyway, your mom came home and thought it to be worth a picture.

Your mom convinced Lila that conference is best enjoyed in a reclining position.

Blake must have been impressed by the message on tithing.

AHHHH, the only way to inner peace.
1 comment:
Thanks for all of the great and very funny pictures. I totally forgot about those hand prints. Jessica might have felt that she got creative, but mine has a flower! Wow. That is neat that those are there. I can't believe Tawna was so little.
Conference looks just as it should - a very restful and relaxing weekend. Those are the same pictures I take when the fam is here for conference. I wish it could have been that way for us. Saturday we had 9 kids here (Buchanan cousins) and Sunday we just had our own. No matter how many kids, they just make it difficult.
The picture of you asleep at the door is the funniest. I remember Mom and Terri doing that to us when we went to visit cousins. How rude to ruin the fun!
Alicia
Post a Comment