I will let Bryce post any corrections/clarifications that need to be made.

Bryce made this costume from scratch. The body suit is for biking and the Speedo is a Speedo. He made the Batman emblem also. The amazing thing to me is that the hat and arm guards are made from cereal boxes and duct tape. Don't tell me that a Bachelor's Degree in Physics is a waste of time!
All dressed up and ready to go Trick-or-Treating.
In case you are as ignorant as I am, this is the original Batman - gray and black, and not just all black.
Yes, he made the cape from a $9 piece of fabric.
The Bryce Batmobile (Bratmobile for short)
5 comments:
I am very impressed with the costume! You look Great Bryce.
What an ingenious, creative costume. I'm very impressed that he made it himself and looks great in it! Way to go.
Nice costume. LOVE the car. Mom said you got the bike racks on. I want to see it.
Aiden just saw you as "superman." Then he asked if he could "eat you." I told him "no." So he said, "when he's a fruitsnack then I can eat him." That's true right?
he looks like a fruitsnack to me
Post a Comment