Friday, January 08, 2010

Utah Christmas Celebration

Christmas came and went and I did not take a single picture. This was taken by Jessica when the Utah family went to the Tepanyaki Japanese Steakhouse in Lehi, UT.
We had a great time. Jessica asked the Japanese cook where he came from. He answered, "The kitchen." And, obviously, someone did not hear, "look at the camera."



Thanks to everyone for the wonderful gifts. I have cuddled up in the Hughes blanket, walked Piko with my new warm gloves, had waffles from the waffle maker, tried to use the ice cream churn (sorry, no rock salt), listened to my Andrea Christmas CD, started my new book, wore my new red tie to Zack's blessing (in case Scott blessed him to grow up to be a Ute. Thankfully, he did not), and I am looking forward to the new pictures of the Allred posterity for the Wall of Fame.
I love you all and appreciate your kindness to your mother and me.

1 comment:

Landon said...

I think I looked up for the first 5 takes, but then my will gave out and I went back to eating. Great food.