Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bakersfield Business Conference

I still can't figure out how Alicia can post 50 pictures in one blog. I could only upload the previous four. These are some more from my phone.

The Skinners and we attended the Republican love-fest we call the Bakersfield Business Conference. I was so impressed with the talks given by Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich. When you live in The Socialist Republic of California, it is hard to find someone who has real answers to the mess we have in our federal and state government.
I will also fascinated by the talks given by Laura Bush, Dick Cheney, Rudy Giuliani and Karl Rove about the activities on 9/11/01. Sarah Palin spoke - not impressed.


A blurry picture of the podium from inside a tent for 10,000 people.


The BHS Choir - the highlight of the day for Sue.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

50 Dad? Really? Come on. It only lets you load 5 at a time. So you load 5 and then go back and load 5 more, until you get ALL the pictures you want on your post.

The conference really does sound cool. I liked reading what Laura said about it too. It's a much bigger thing than in the days I was busing tables at it. What a great line up of speakers.