Monday, December 20, 2010

December Fun

This is what we have been doing this month, before the real party begins.


You all know that I love the voice of Andrea Bocelli. He came to the Staples Center in LA and Sue said that we should go for our Christmas present to each other. Obviously, it was more of present to me, so I thought it was a great idea. We paid a lot of money for the tickets. We sat down and waited for the show of a lifetime. He sang his first song and I was thrilled. Then, things went downhill when he then walked offstage. We heard a lot of beautiful music, but Andrea only sang for about 1 hour of it. He was more expensive than my attorney!


The concert got out late, so we stayed at a nice hotel and went to the temple the next morning. I love this photo of the girl who married me at this place on July 19, 1974.


Just hanging with the homies at Vons.

No comments: