Thursday, November 15, 2012

Christmas 2013

Happy Shopping...   Can't wait til Black Friday!!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Um...Hello? When was I voted off the island? and do we really think this blog post was the best way to inform me?

Sue said...

Everyone is so excited to get something from SA that we didn't assign you. We have no address for you, were you going to send something home? This means you are not assigned to buy, it doesn't mean that you won't receive. We will set up a box with your presents in it.

Jessica said...

I have decided to do my own drawing. I will put everyone's name in a hat (the ones I like more I will put their name in twice..its my own drawing I can do what i want) then i will pick out a few at random and only get them gifts. may the odds be ever in your favor. (just so you know, its not looking good for Laura and Krista)

Cristi Johnson said...

hey jessica, you can buy for me this year. just don't send me any lame middle eastern stuff.