Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Maiden Voyage

Hello to the Loop!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Blogs. With all the exciting things that are going on in everyone's lives I thought a blog would be ideal for our family. We successfully introduced Dad to instant messaging so I thought that we should continue in this vein while we still had some steam. Basically you can post whatever you want on here; pictures, announcements, opinions, whatever. I will post some opinions in a few days so we can see how it works.

Jessica

3 comments:

Roger said...

I like it.
(I am not one who shares opinions easily, but some photos would be nice)

Teresa said...

Are you sure we want to hear you opinions or the topic KuKu?

Roger said...

I really want to hear these "controversial opinions." I can' imagine what you would say that would be so out of the ordinary. Maybe...
1. Gay guys are fun.
2. We New Yorkers like Hillary.
3. I would rather eat like a homeless person than live anywhere else.
4. Socialism works.
5. Etc.