


Well, thanks to Scott I can now post on the site. Thank you Scott. I was told that the first pictures of Aiden were kind of freaky, and he is so much cuter now. So, since that is what everyone is interested in anyway, here they are. The two dark kids are Sarah's cousins in AF that we babysit all the time.
4 comments:
He is very cute! I can't wait to see him again.
Wow! I thought he was a cute newborn in the hospital, but your right, he is even CUTER now. He looks so big! I love those cheeks! I also can not believe all the dark hair he has. I'm very impressed.
Wow! He is so beautiful! I really think he looks like Sarah. I am excited to see him even though he will be six months old when I finally do. We have got to move closer!
He is adorable! I wouldn't say he looked "freaky" in his first photos but I did reserve my comments to "congratulations." Rest assured, he is absolutely perfect! I am glad he is going to be an Easterner for a while.
Post a Comment