Dad - I love it! You look so smooth in your BYU socks!
I just want to remind everyone that the University of Utah was founded by Brigham Young.
For Scott, That is why we love the U so much
Just wondering why that picture would be necessary for an Allred blogspot to be complete. I mean it is a great picture and all that good stuff, but I am just not feeling how that makes the blog complete. :)There is some controversy for you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Dad - I love it! You look so smooth in your BYU socks!
I just want to remind everyone that the University of Utah was founded by Brigham Young.
For Scott, That is why we love the U so much
Just wondering why that picture would be necessary for an Allred blogspot to be complete. I mean it is a great picture and all that good stuff, but I am just not feeling how that makes the blog complete. :)
There is some controversy for you.
Post a Comment