
I hope you have had a marvelous birthday! This was the only picture that I had of you, which is great because I am in it too! Anyhoo, Happy Birthday! You are such an amazing person and I hope that you know that we all love you very much! I admire you for your dedication to doing what is right, for your focus on your goals, for being the type of person who is always willing to help others. I especially admire your loyalty to the Lord. You are truly and inspiration to me. Thank you for being who you are. I hope that this next year is absolutely wonderful for you!
2 comments:
Wow, Bryce you look so much older in that picture! I am excited to see you again. I hope your birthday was wonderful, and they didn't work you too hard. Love you
Work him too hard! Yeah right, I called Bryce and caught him on a trolley car taking the whole family to the Russian Quarter of San Francisco just after having toured Ghiradelli Square. Sounds like the ideal birthday to me! Good company, good chocolate and foreign people.
Post a Comment