
This is Sue and I on top of the Snowbird tram, 11,000 ft. above sea level.
See all of the beautiful flowers. My favorite is the red & white one next to me.
Bryce, Sue, Kathrine and Krista on the San Fran cable car. Tawna & Colleen were in front of me. That picture didn't take - dumb camera. I kept trying to help Tawna get off but she held on too tight.
Katherine, Colleen and Sue eating crab cocktail at an outdoor mariscos restaurant in Half Moon Bay on the way home.
My favorite things about our vacation in Utah/California.
10. Being with my family
9. I felt very good.
8. We celebrated Evan's and Alicia's birthdays at the egg jugglers place in Lehi. I was the best sea lion and caught two shrimp in my big mouth.
7. Celebrated Bryce's birthday at the Russian Renaissance in San Francisco. It only took a cable car, two bus rides and a walk to get there. We heard Russian, ate Russian and saw the Russian church.
6. Aiden's blessing and the family gathering at the Christensens. They are such wonderful hosts everytime we are in Utah. We probably won't bother them so much now.
5. Scott and Alicia hosted dinner at their place on Alicia's birthday. We had Scott's bbq chicken, corn on the cob and birthday pie.
4. We visited the #1 tourist attraction in Utah - temple square. I enjoyed it, in spite of Krista's "boring" comments. We ate at the Lion House. Does it seem that all we did was eat?
3. I got to spend time with Mom and she supervised the girl's dormitory.
2. Coming home to beautiful Bakersfield.
1. Spending time with my family.
5 comments:
Sounds wonderful, and once again, it makes me feel far away. Oh well...such is life. We are happy, so what more could I ask for.
I'm glad you had a good time in Utah and in San Fran. I'm especially glad that you felt so well. We love that we get to see you so often and had a great time this last visit also. Thank you! And the eating out was fantastic!
Several Items:
1. I think Puke-o looks like a rat.
2. When is someone going to come visit me? There are TONS of places to eat out here.
3. Bryce looks a little creepy and lurky in the shadows in that picture, is that what No. Cal does to a kid?
4. I have decided my new life plan is to be a "kept woman" so that I can go gallavanting around San Fran with no care for work or responsibility.
5. I am glad you were feeling well enough to scale a mountain, even if it was by tram.
6. Could someone please teach Mom to post on the bolgs.
7. These are called BLOGS not BLOBS
I have told your mom that I would teach her how to post on the blob, but she is TOO BUSY.
Hey Allred Fam -
Just taking an unscheduled break from my chores (blessings) - I think it was the Spirit that lured me away, or not. Anyway, I LOVE your website and being able to keep up with your lives on my schedule. I'm trying to get one of my clan to start one, but I guess "If it's to be, it's up to me". Congrats on all the babies, including Piko. Love and e-hugs, Terri
Post a Comment