Monday, January 22, 2007

FIND THE BIG, PUFFY, PINK MARSHMALLOW






OK, so the last time we played this game Teresa complained about the quality of the pictures... my pictures will look better when I can find a USB connection for my real camera.
Laura complained that she couldn't find the elephant. I thought the contest was pretty easy but I guess Laura needs a hint because she is not all that good at games. Afterall, she lost to the Master of Catan last night who drew 9 soldiers. (Hint: It's a Utah marshmallow)

4 comments:

Alicia said...

That is one sickly looking Utah pink marshmallow. I think that was on the way to the hospital for x-rays and blood tests. Poor little marshmallow.

Roger said...

I checked her out today (1/25) and she is doing much better.
Speaking of doing better, I came home to see my newly-neutered baby. She seems to be doing better also. I know you were all worried.

Sarah A said...

My first reaction to Roger's news was, "gross". I, for one, was not worried.

Roger said...

I am sure the Buchanan's will back me up on this, but Brielle is not "gross."