

So apparently I am supposed/required to keep up with the family now. So, as far as the semester goes....everything is awesome. I am a physics ta, I grade papers for 2-3 hrs a week, but since I have been hired to work 10 hours a week, they pay me for 10 hrs of work, so I am not complaining, and I get to pick my own hours. The semester is seeming to be extremely easy for some reason, so I am enjoying that aspect. The only problem is that this week I have 3 tests, and one of my teachers is ridiculously meticulous. And I got a text message as I was walking into my easiest test today saying that the girl I have been chasing has been caught, so my mind was messed up for the test adn I got about 20% less that what I shoudl have, but I will see what I can do to redeem that misfortune. I also received an assignment today that I will not be living in San Jose over summer, but in Modest (I think taht was it) which will move me 1-2 hours closer to home, so I am excited and this means that I might be able to visit mroe often. That is about all, so now for pictures: this is of our volleyball game, our ward luau with my assigned date Shelley, she is awesome, and some swing dancing that I did with my friend kimmy kim. K, that is all, I hope it is satisfactory. Talk to you all later
3 comments:
Bryce- Hurray! It is about time we heard from you. The life of a BYU coed- I love it. That's cool your going to Modesto- we would love to see more of you this summer. Your picts are great. With all those leis- you could be Hawaiian.
Way to go on the TA job. I always thought that would be fun. But more the tutoring than the grading I guess.
If finding out a girl that you liked was no longer available messed up your testing ability, then I am advising you now not to get married the day after your last final. It has very similar effects.
Bryce, it is great to hear from you! BYU seems to be treating you well. I love that you know how to swing, and can lift a girl above your head. That is awesome. Keep the blogs coming.
Post a Comment