Laura baked a cake (she acted like she didn't know it was Piko's birthday) and Landon said that Sarah sent a gift.
We sang happy birthday, the kids helped Piko blow out the candle ( she didn't like the fire thing), we ate cake and Piko had a MilkBone. A good time was had by all.
6 comments:
I really have no comment for the insanity that is the above post. However, I would like to say that if you want to see some pictures of a CUTE little girl, you can check out Katy and Tyler's blog at tylerandkaty.blogspot.com.
Piko- thank you for the impact you have had on our lives- For all of your "accidents" on the carpet. For dragging mud, water and everything else into the house. For making it almost impossible to wear sandals for fear you might snap at our toes. For licking my beautiful children with your dirty mouth. For peeing on strangers. We're so glad you're here. Happy Birthday.
Who would have guessed this! What are we celebrating again? :) If I had only known it was a day to celebrate Piko I would have called or something.
WOW!!!
I would like to thank Laura for her comment. It really got me excited to share a house with Piko this summer.
But... the party hats were a great touch.
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Puke-O,
Happy Birthday to you!
I am glad you terrorize Laura. Keep it up!
Pardon me, but Piko is no worse than you guys were growing up, AND SHE DOES NOT
1. Scream at me
2. Poop in my pool (Just for D&K)
3. Complain
4. Expect to be clothed
5. Crash my cars
She does act like she is really happy to see me every time I come home.
Post a Comment