Monday, April 23, 2007

Happy Birthday


This is a picture of your mom at her birthday celebration. She (with a help from Laura) made this trifle cake. I offered to get Hostess Ding Dongs - Rejected.
I gave her scriptures and a new watch. I put her name in gold on the scriptures. She will keep them. The watch goes back.

3 comments:

Landon said...

Dad, I cooked Sarah bacon for her birthday and she loved it. We also stuck a candle in some french toast which worked fine. So maybe next year you can opt for breakfast food instead of vending machine food.

Happy Birthday Mom.

Jessica said...

That looks great!! I need scriptures for my B-day I think, I lost my in a taxi here in Beijing.

Happy B-day mom!!

Sarah A said...

jessica- unfortunately your comment is giving away your trick. Now we know that blogspot isn't blocked I will be expecting a blog from you in 36 hours.
thanks.