Thank you, Sarah and Landon, for the great t-shirt for Piko's birthday! We love it, we all startted laughing. She wore it for most of the evening. She actually looks better in it, it covers her nasty hair.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the shirt. How funny. You guys sure are on top of things to send a b-day present to Piko. Who even knew it was it's (don't know if it's a boy or girl) birthday? I'm glad there was such a good celebration for mom and dad's newest baby though.
To be honest, we had NO idea it was Piko's birthday. We just saw the shirt and thought it was funny. I just had the good luck of forgetting to mail it until it was actually her birthday.
1. Roger did not do the posting of the photo. 2. The shirt was a wonderful gift from L&S. I will ask Piko to give Aiden a great big lick in the face. 3. She does not have "nasty hair." 4. I didn't laugh because she looked so adorable in it.
3 comments:
I love the shirt. How funny. You guys sure are on top of things to send a b-day present to Piko. Who even knew it was it's (don't know if it's a boy or girl) birthday? I'm glad there was such a good celebration for mom and dad's newest baby though.
To be honest, we had NO idea it was Piko's birthday. We just saw the shirt and thought it was funny. I just had the good luck of forgetting to mail it until it was actually her birthday.
1. Roger did not do the posting of the photo.
2. The shirt was a wonderful gift from L&S. I will ask Piko to give Aiden a great big lick in the face.
3. She does not have "nasty hair."
4. I didn't laugh because she looked so adorable in it.
Post a Comment