I would have to say the top two pictures are tied! I can't believe how much older Aiden looks. He has so much hair. Dad's baby would probably win in a scariest contest. (The baby he is holding that is, none of his grown babies.)
Laura and Sarah and their babies are adorable. What is Sarah doing? Dad sure looks cute too, but I don't know if I will ever think a hairy, slobbering, jumping, yapping dog will be cute. Sorry. It's pretty funny to me that Dad, who was never a dog lover, is so in love with Puko now.
I applaud Scott for his honest vote. This MAY BE the first time that he has voted correctly. Since I also vote for Piko (which is the proper spelling according to Laura), and neither Aiden nor Blake ("The Chunky Monkey") received any votes; by the power vested in me, I declare PIKO the winner of the cutest baby contest!
4 comments:
I would have to say the top two pictures are tied! I can't believe how much older Aiden looks. He has so much hair.
Dad's baby would probably win in a scariest contest. (The baby he is holding that is, none of his grown babies.)
1 vote for PUKO!
Laura and Sarah and their babies are adorable. What is Sarah doing? Dad sure looks cute too, but I don't know if I will ever think a hairy, slobbering, jumping, yapping dog will be cute. Sorry. It's pretty funny to me that Dad, who was never a dog lover, is so in love with Puko now.
I applaud Scott for his honest vote. This MAY BE the first time that he has voted correctly.
Since I also vote for Piko (which is the proper spelling according to Laura), and neither Aiden nor Blake ("The Chunky Monkey") received any votes; by the power vested in me, I declare PIKO the winner of the cutest baby contest!
Post a Comment