The best aunt(okay, ONE of the best aunts) in the world
The girl who is fluent in Ghettology
The perfect baby of nine.
The computer whiz. Let me be more specific- the Myspace whiz.
The girl who remembers and can find anything. Tawna is lucky to have you.
The human with THE thickest hair.
The one who got that great dark skin.
Have a great day and an amazing time in Paris(you lucky son of a gun).
We Love you and Miss you.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Kris!
I think a trip to Paris sounds like a fantastic way to celebrate your fifteenth birthday. Even better than Pump it Up (sorry Tawna). Have a great time in Germany. And enjoy all of the wonderful new things that you get now that you're fifteen...like driver's ed. When you get around to coming back to Bako we have a largish sized rat that misses you terribly, so get ready. Love you Kris.
"Happy Happy Birthday Krista dear. Happy days will come to you all year! " Or something like that. It's a shame you aren't going to be here for your birthday. I would have made you a cake. Instead you'll be in Paris. Rough. Have fun and eat a pain au chocolate for me!
Happy Birthday to you today Krista! It's finally Friday, June 29 and you are finally 15! Amazing. Even more amazing that you get to be in Paris for your 15th birthday. Wow. I don't even remember my 15th birthday. You will never forget yours. I do remember the summer you were born and how exciting that was for all of us. I'm glad you finished off our family so well. I hope you are having a FABULOUS day and that all of your birthday wishes come true. We love you!! Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Krista!!! I can't believe you got to go to Paris for your B-day!! Awesome!! Have fun in Europe. I hope you have a birthday crepe and perhaps a birthday eclair.
Now I'm actually wondering where my birthday post is...
I don't have a husband to do one for me; and obviously Laura hates me.
Sheesh.
Oh, and nothing will ever top my Pump It Up party.
Post a Comment