Enjoying my favorite European meal in St. Goar
A beautiful picture of Germany - please notice that there is NO SNOW
The happy grandparents holding Brandon in a market in Mainz. The home of Gutenberg and where we saw his Bible.
Visiting the Hughes family in Germany was wonderful.
3 comments:
Wow, your pictures sure make it look like a beautiful day. :)
We are so glad you guys where able to come here. We love spending time with you.
I'm glad Teresa went with Brandon Cowboy. I think it has a nice ring to it. I can't wait until you get to "Charlottesville Day."
Ohhhhh Germany! What a beautiful, beautiful country. I'm glad you got to enjoy the cruise on the Rhine even though it wasn't clear and sunny. I still think it is such a gorgeous place. Did you get to sing the song with the Germans at the Loralei Rock? Guess what. St. Goar is where Kamber and I stayed our first time in Europe. And I think that restaurant you ate at is the same one Scott and I went to with Brie when we went back to the Rhine on our last day. Did you see any signs of puked up spetzle? She really did throw it up right there for all passer bys to see. Nice huh?
Post a Comment