Now that you are awake...This is a self-portrait of Tawna when she is awake. She took this picture of herself sometime after 6 pm. That is the reason she is smiling. It is really dicey before that time.
This is the BEAUTIFUL plaque that Tracy made for our house. Things of note:
1. Tracy routered all of the lettering.
2. The plaque is oak.
3. The words are your mother's version of something we heard at a testimony meeting in Alicia's old ward (I think). The person who shared this was a visitor.
4. Since Evan and Brielle were not there for the family picture, I used something like Photoshop. I call it CPA Shop (Cut, Paste & Assemble)
5. I got mostly the face of the new additions. The pictures were big and the circle was 3".
6. Thanks to Jessica for the family picture.
This one shows where we put it on the wall. I wanted it somewhere that it would be noticed. I am very happy with how it turned out. Now, all we have to do is find a photographer that is willing to sell us a family portrait.
3 comments:
The boys loved to see the picture of Tawna, and I think the frame is awesome. It is such a cute idea, and Tracy did a nice job.
Tawna's picture sure is exciting (and cute). Brie kept saying "miss Tawna" all morning, but then we called Bryce and that makes it all better.
I love the plaque that Tracy made. It's very nice. Do you want a smaller picture? I could just reduce it. I kind of like just seeing a cute little face peering out though. I am pretty sure the saying was from a story a woman told in the testimony meeting when Aiden was blessed. I remembered it too. Very nice.
in mom and dad's bathroom none-the-less
Post a Comment