Friday, November 09, 2007

Picture Taking at the Allred's



Russ is printing our Family Business book with a new title and additions by his current partner. I had such an awful experience trying to get the photo studio at JC Penneys to take a picture of me for the new book, I decided to have your mom take the picture in the backyard. So, this is me.
Your mom took about 6 pictures but there were only two on the camera. I asked her to give me the camera to see if I could make it work. So, I took a picture of her to test it out.





This is one of my favorite pictures, ever. Your mom wasn't happy but she gave me permission to post it. Please click on it to enlarge the image. She is beautiful, even when she is frustrated with me. Maybe that is the reason I provoke this reaction.






This the picture we settled on. It seems to capture my inner essence perfectly.

2 comments:

Scott B. said...

The bottom picture looks like something out of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat....go go go Joseph....

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh so hard. I love the picture of mom. I am also proud of my husband for being smart enough not to say anything about it. It shows the very best look of annoyance. Hilarious!! The one of Dad is pretty good too. Love the gap in the teeth. It shines through loud and strong in that artistic representation of your face.