Monday, November 05, 2007

San Diego


This is the tribute to Bob Hope in San Diego, in front of an aircraft carrier museum. We ate at a nice restaurant overlooking the harbor and could see two more aircraft carriers.

This is a statue that commemorates a famous photo taken at the end of WWII. I was going to reinact the statue with your mom for you all, but all of the tourists spoke Japanese. And, I don't. And, some of you would say, "Gross!" And, I am not sure I could convince your mother to do it.

We asked the mechanic about fixing the Mystique to see if it will last until Tawna launches. He said, "Do you mean the Mistake?"
Anyway, I thought this would be an appropriate vehicle to buy for Krista.
I took all of these pictures on my cell phone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That huge kissing statue is awesome. I was shocked to see how big it is when you compare it to mom standing there. Wow.

I also love the hot dog car for Krista. I'm sure she will be very grateful.

Teresa said...

Oh, I so wish you would have re-enacted the kissing statue. I would have been very impressed. Looks like you guys got to see some cool things, and in good weather. Way to go.