Friday, December 14, 2007

Brian Skinner

Most of you know our son-in-law, Brian Skinner. He married, and took full responsibilty for Laura. Ponder that undertaking for a minute.
I have noticed that he doesn't get much play on the Blogs. When we visit the Hughes, or the Buchanans or Landon & Sarah, the in-laws get equal recognition. Since the Skinners live so close, you don't see many pictures of him.
Today, it is Brian Skinner's day in the sun...


Now, I am not really sure what he did, but at Thanksgiving, he was seated at the little kids table with Kea. That is a celebration of its own.



We all know how much Brian likes to play with his kids. Here he is playing football with Blake.


Brian had the opportunity of being entertained by my baby brother, Tracy. Laura isn't really sure how much fun it is.

3 comments:

laura said...

Unfortunately, Brian will never see this blog. He's not a "blogger". I enjoy looking at him though.

Teresa said...

Great pictures of Brian. I am glad he is getting the recognition he deserves. I think Brian is amazing.

Anonymous said...

I like your ode to Brian. He really is such a good guy. Especially to sit at the little kids table so that Davin could be with the adults. How nice.