Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Boys do Bakersfield

After being around the girls for a long time, it is fun to just do something with "the guys."


This is our visit to Rotary. Scott and I toured Hall Ambulance. Brian had to miss all the fun.


This picture at Disneyland speaks for itself.

After Disneyland, we went to the Dodgers game. A picture can't really do it justice.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Very cool! I am glad you got to spend some time with "da boys". I too need some same sex company and am so glad you had so many girls, so I could spend time with each of them. Laura is here in 24 hours!
As for the Disneyland picture. Is that Jessica who is sporting such a graceful dive? Looks like lots of fun. Next year Disneyworld? OK?

Alicia said...

I know Scott loves hanging out with you and Brian also. I'm so glad you guys got to do that, especially the Dodgers game.

The picture of you guys on Splash Mountain is awesome. Why did you not buy it? That is the best picture. Everyone looks terrified and excited all at once.

Anonymous said...

I LOVED being in Bakersfield. I think everyone should visit there in April. Thanks for taking me to Rotary and the Dodgers. We can't wait for ya'll to come here over Memorial Weekend!