Downstream from Niagara Falls. Can you see the Maid of the Mist?
Evidence that your SUE is the one who painted Krista's room.
We are missing the one with her mouth open. Have you seen her?
This is the plant that pays the bills. Go see our new website mtposo.com
6 comments:
The pictures of your trip are beautiful. What a great experience.
I love all the pictures!! It looks like THE PERFECT time to go to upstate NY. The leaves are gorgeous. I would love to go see the sacred grove one day.
And the random tour of your living quarters is hilarious to me. I bet Gma gave them a great tour.
I am also impressed with the Mt. Poso plant. Looks like a pretty important place.
Great pictures from the trip Dad. You are a regular life-documenting blogger.
As for the Mt. Poso site...I'm surprised you have embraced the "go green" initiative. The site is nice, although I feel bad for the photographer assigned to shoot the water cooling tower of a bio-mass fueled power plant in central California. Not exactly "photogenic."
Wow those photos are beautiful! I have been to the sacred grove several times but never in the fall. I loved all the leaves changing color. thanks for sharing
Why dont' we live somewhere that looks like that. The colors are incredible. It looks like such a great trip- one I hope to take someday. I LOVE the idea of Grandma as a tour guide. I'm sure she did a great job. And the re-enactment of the dinner- somehow, I never imagined it with Koolaid.
Thanks for sharing. Beautiful countryside. I keep forgetting, having never been there, that the east coast is GREEN! And I loved the captions.
Post a Comment