Thursday, October 09, 2008

Roger's Reponse to Teresa's Tag

I am hopelessly devoted to Sue.

I miss my youthful health.

I think "the moral majority" is neither moral nor a majority.

I know that all will be well if I do my part since the Savior already did his part.

I want to be a better person than I am.

I have enough time to do lists like this.

I search for low-sodium food.

I wish all of our family could live closer - like in Bakersfield.

I hate it when I lose something. It drives me crazy.

I am scared that our country has become so wicked that we deserve all of the sorrow that comes our way. "God bless America" is just wishful thinking.

I fear socialists, extortioners and unions, which are all about the same.

I always eat sweets.

I love my family and friends.

I feel sad when I think about children who are not loved by their parents.

I hear the sweet music of Andrea Bocelli, Josh Groben and Michael Buble whenever I can.

I don't control what I say and how I say it as I should.

I wonder what the next 10 years hold.

I care about my family & friends, church and country.

I regret not leaving my comfort zone more often.

I am not good at overcoming pride.

I believe that only the gospel restored by Joseph Smith has the power to give me peace in this life and eternal life in the world to come.

I dance only to embarass Sue.

I sing for my own enjoyment. I don't enjoy singing in choirs.

I write thousands of emails.

I win about half the time.

I dream of a lot of things. I just don't remember them when I wake up.

I lose the other half.

I never want it to be said of me that I did not take care of my family.

I listen to Sue, even though she doubts it at times.

I read almost anything that is non-technical. I love biographies of people I admire.

I am happy with my life.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

wow Dad! I am impressed that you did it! Way to go. If you have enough time to do lists like this perhaps I should hire you as my personal assistant.

Anonymous said...

im not really sure who john Groben is... and ihope youre having fun on the church history tour!

Teresa said...

Very cool. I thought I commented on this two days ago, but I guess not. I loved reading your responses.