Saturday, January 03, 2009

Christmas Memories 2008 - #3



We don't know if Piko was being loved too much by grandkids or being underappreciated by the Allred kids, or if she was just disappointed that Dog Santa did not visit. Tawna did bring some white chocolate covered dog biscuits. Tawna is now the nicest of the kids.



Jessica got this biking equipment from Bryce for Christmas. She was confused and thought she was a ninja.




Sooooo, Gma Great DOES love dogs!




This is the apron that Bryce made that has pictures of all the Allred kids as babies ironed on. The apron speaks for itself.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I LOVE the blogs! It is exciting for me to see pictures of your holidays when I am not there. Looks like a normal wonderful Christmas. I love Mom's apron, it is perfect. I didn't see any more pictures of what Brielle decided to be after she was the star. Speaking of the star, how did Jessica feel about someone else stealing her starring role? And the picture of Scott and Brian looks like they are looking at Brielle's fingernails. Could that be possible?

PS- Laura looks great!

Anonymous said...

Love sharing in your Christmas and seeing the family.
Is that Ava looking at Ninja Jessica somewhat confused? Piko could win a "sad" dog contest. He's got the look down. And I LOVE Tudi's new apron. How true!