Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Now with Steve

Our Tahoe Family Vacation now comes complete with Steve Hughes.

Evan - if you want legs (or want to be wearing something other than a shirt and tie on the beach) then please email me a picture. I tried to steal one off your facebook but they aren't big enough. I think you on the beach wearing a beanie with ear flaps would also look good.

-Landon & Sarah

4 comments:

Sue said...

Steve looks great! If Evan looks like a ghost, then he doesn't need legs. He kind of floated down from heaven. I think that he should stay in his missionary clothes. Thanks for adding them both

Teresa said...

Wow! That really does look good. Would it still look ok if it was printed? Thanks for updating the allred loop!

Anonymous said...

I don't think it would look great printed.

Steve is standing too close to Teresa (we had to stick him close to hide Steven who is in Steve's real picture), and Evan--as has been noted--looks like a ghost with no legs and wearing a shirt and tie on the beach standing next to Dad. A composite picture is never going to look great. We were just kind of fooling around.

That being said, I think it should be family policy that everyone has to submit at least one family picture every couple of years in front of a green screen. Then we can pretend we were anywhere IN THE WORLD!!

Alicia said...

I love it! Nice job. It was so funny to look at that picture and see Evan poking out before I read what you had done. Hilarious. Steve looks really good.