Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Choir Tour

As you know, my camera got stolen from an unlocked vehicle during Seminary. I thought all my precious memories were lost forever. I found these on my phone. I have them because I forgot to take my camera to these locations. They are kind of fuzzy, but you get the idea.


Sue and I on the Santa Barbara City Hall tower, about 6 stories. The ocean is in the background.


Krista singing during Mass in the San Luis Obispo mission on Sunday. I got a call from the Stake Executive Secretary as I was leaving. He wanted Sue and I to come in to have Sue set apart as the new Stake Primary Counselor. I told him that we were just leaving Mass in San Luis Obispo. He said, "UH, wrong church, wrong place."

1 comment:

Sue said...

It's hard to spread your wealth very far in a 2 star hotel. It was a wonderful trip with Bryce, though.