Friday, May 21, 2010

Our Arizona Trip

In order for us to show our contempt for politicians who would criticize or boycott Arizona for upholding the Federal law of the land, we decided to spread our wealth around the Great State of Arizona. Oh yeah, and we decided to visit Bryce also.


Bryce suggested that the three of us go to the Mesa Temple. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Well, Sue was disappointed that we stayed in a 2 Star Best Western motel. It was clean, but "it had indoor/outdoor carpeting." The motel was .6 miles to the temple and there were 6 Mexican restaurants on the way.


This is Sue, Bryce and Bryce's friend Brianna Price. Brianna came with Bryce to do baptisms. She is a wonderful woman and we enjoyed her company.


We all went to lunch and these are the worms that Sue had on her salad.


This is Bryce on the University of Arizona campus, in front of the physics building. The campus was very nice. We went to church with Bryce at the Institute just across the street from UofA. This is the only picture I took in Tucson and all were with my phone. Why did I bother buying a camera? We loved Tucson and Arizona. It was wonderful to see Bryce so content in his new home. Sue prepared a delicious Sunday dinner for us and his roommate, Marcus. Sue and I really enjoyed the whole trip.



On the way home, I took this picture of Sue at In-n-Out in Blythe, I think. Anyway, I IM'd it to Tawna and told her when we would be home. She IM'd back, "Remember, you took all data off our cell phones!" I laughed out loud!

No comments: