Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Allred Family Fun House #2

"Hey kids, we're going to the cemetary," sounds like an introduction to a not-so-fun activity. However, I really enjoyed visiting the graves of my ancestors with my posterity.


Gma gives some of the local family lore.


This picture is of my dad's grave and all of the descendants of LA and Ann Allred. Gma was there to represent herself. There is only one intervenor...Sue. She confessed on the way home that she probably shouldn't have been in that picture, but I told her that she could make it up to me.
I also noted that someone needs to smack the kid that was blocking the family name.


The in-laws or the out-laws, whichever tag that you think most appropriate.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I LOVE the picture of the in-laws. They look soo happy to be part of the Allred Family funhouse. And who wouldn't?
Oh yeah, I wonder what picture Mom should be in. I guess she doesn't have Allred blood in her, but she really should get Some credit for all that posterity.