Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Allred Christmas 2006-shirt idea


I think Jessica was supposed to be in charge of this but we still don't have "Allred Christmas 2006" puff-paint shirts. I think this needs to go to a vote. To puff-paint or not to puff-paint?

I'll let Rod know we want to take the family picture in them. Is that okay with everyone?

Any thoughts? Do we want to create your own puff paint?

Materials Needed:
1 Cup Salt
1 Cup Sugar
Food Coloring

Instructions:
Mix together the three ingredients and place in a squeeze bottle. Squeeze paint out of the bottle onto shirt!

10 comments:

Jessica said...

Scott!
This is GENIUS!! I vote for teal sweat suits. I am talking the whole thing sweat pants and sweat shirts with creative puff paint designs on them. What should the main decal be? NOW, I am excited for the family photo!

Roger said...

No - RED!
I talked with Alicia this morning and she is all for it, but no Primary colors. Apparently, she hates LDS kids.

laura said...

I am getting nervous about the picture idea once again. I think the deep colors will be nice, but we need to make sure everyone is in the same style things... business casual??? So- maybe a lot of casual sweaters and blouses. Nothing too formal- or too casual. Is that what you all were thinking?

Teresa said...

I am going forward with blue, and not looking back.
We will be in khakis, I will have a nice white shirt with a blue button up sweater over it. I haven't figured Steve's out yet.
The boys will be in button-up, long-sleeve, church-shirts that are plaid, but basically blue. Not something they would wear with a tie.
That is my plan and I think things will look great. If it will ease any minds, I will email you pictures of our wardrobe. :)

laura said...

Teresa- Great- all navy blues. Wonderful. Might I suggest- Steve should wear khaki pants with a Navy plaid, or pinstriped button up. Kind of like what the boys are wearing.

laura said...

Would I be too bold in suggesting NO JEANS?? Can we do khakis and browns. Does everyone have those? I think jeans could throw us into the too casual.

Scott B. said...

I think teal sweat suits might be the best choice. They are mostly blue and casual enough for me.

Anonymous said...

I've talked to Teresa, Mom and Dad today about this very subject. I guess they were waiting for me to say what we would be wearing and I was waiting to hear also. So from what I hear from everyone's opinions we are having each family wear a color. I would agree that we should stick with just khaki pants (I think a variation of khaki colors is going to be fine). The look is not too casual, like I told Teresa we should look like we are going to work or a nice party not a picnic. Business casual I guess. Mom and Dad's family has a brick red color. Teresa has the blue color. Alicia's family has green. I am wearing a nice sweater and khakis and Scott is wearing a nice button up collared shirt and khakis. I don't know what Brie will do.
I also said that I don't think we should have the whole family in one solid colored shirt. A base of that color is great, but it can have other colors or print to it as well. Don't you think?

Sue said...

Where did Scott get that recipe? I don't think it would work. At this point, Dad will be in a red plaid button up shirt. I will be in a red button up shirt. T and K will have to figure theirs out or go shopping. Jessica and Bryce, are you going to join us in red or think up your own color? T and K don't have khakis I don't think, they won't wear them if I buy them, so they may be in something else (like jeans). Bryce, there are some Dockers here if you want them.

Roger said...

Just as I had planned - Rainbow Bright at Hart Park! I think since it is not on the beach that LuLu should be fine with it.