Thursday, December 07, 2006

Family Foto Again


I couldn't imagine what this would look like, so I tried to look it up. This is right. Right? Except for we'll have 5 or maybe 7 different colors and the colors will be darker.

Regardless, in interest of a deadline to get this decided, Sarah is leaving on Sunday (out to Utah while I take finals) so if you want her to influence my choice of shirt/pants/shoes etc. (I really do) then we'll have to know by Saturday.

Also, this is going to be outside right? So sweaters are okay?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom said she was calling Laura and Sarah to see what color they wanted to do. Think darkish, autumn type colors like brown or rusty orange or a gold type yellow. What do you want?

Jessica said...

Since I get to choose my own color I would like to choose Gold with glitter and sequins. I almost have all the sequins sewn on to my catsuit and I will plan on wearing the cardboard star around my face. I am so relieved that we have this all figured out. It was a source of a lot of stress for me. So, put me down for glittering gold, no khakis needed.

Jessica said...

P.S. New York has slowly weeded every color but black out of my wardrobe.

Scott B. said...

What about the teal puff paint? Jessica you are really letting me down. If you want, I'll appove you for a ninja outfit.

Roger said...

Landon - great job with the picture. Maybe we can stop discussing Rainbow Bright.
Jessica - you choose red.
Scott - puff paint would be a Buchanan selection. I would prefer your plaid.
All - just think Fall colors at Hart Park if your mom can ever find Rod again