Thursday, July 19, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!!!


I just wanted to send a shout out to Mom and Dad for falling in love and getting married and starting such a wonderful eternal family and sub-shout outs to all those who made it happen. Including, but not limited to Dad's B.O.M. teacher for making him fill out a referral card, Aunt Terri and Mike for taking the discussion and getting baptized, the guy who mistook Mom for Terri and offered more info, Mom's grandma for dying, Mom's ecclesiastical leader for giving insuficient answers, the missionaries for being prepared and averting their eyes when Mom pranced around in her mini skirt, Grandpa Allred for being a good ward mission leader and fellowshipping etc. etc. etc.

Thank you Mom and Dad! Ya done good!!

1 comment:

Roger said...

Thanks to Jessica and I want to say that I am well pleased with the results.