OK, this is the problem. I was trying to post pictures from my new camera but I couldn't post any comments. Operator error or Blogspot error? I will try again when it is not so late.
Are you selling the house. Those look like for sale pictures. I'm sorry to say that you won't get any takers with that rat running around your backyard.
4 comments:
OK, this is the problem. I was trying to post pictures from my new camera but I couldn't post any comments. Operator error or Blogspot error?
I will try again when it is not so late.
Piko is disgusting.
She can't wait to see Tawna...and you know what she does when she is excited!
Are you selling the house. Those look like for sale pictures. I'm sorry to say that you won't get any takers with that rat running around your backyard.
Post a Comment