Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Garth

We seem to know Garth Brooks on a first name basis around here. We also know about his family and everything he is doing. So , this post is to memorialize our pilgrimage to honor him. I took a video but it is too long to post and I don't know how to edit it. You will just have to imagine with these photos.


Brian is being rewarded for snagging 6 good tickets to the concert. I don't think he cares much about GB, but he does know how to keep LS happy, for the moment.


This is the only time these folks sat down.


TA-DA


So Garth told us that he just likes to sing Cowboy Songs. I have decided that Cowboy Songs are about drinking and adultery, never about cows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura, I think I saw a kiss like that on your wedding video. Is that right?