Friday, February 22, 2008

Our Trip to the Crystal Palace

No trip to Bakersfield by a New Yorker would be complete without a visit to the Crystal Palace. Since Jessica was passing through, we decided to take her and show her how the right side lives. The photos are grainey because they were taken indoors, with no flash, on a cell phone. If you don't like them, you don't have to look at them.


This is Roger in his new hat and shirt.



Jessica and Krista soaking up the ambiance.



Tawna and the gal that Roger was hitting on.



Laura trying to touch something with her tongue and Sue listening to Mike Dunlap and Brian Lonbeck play. Roger knows them both on a first name basis.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I guess I can deal with those photos, even though you really should start bringing your camera with you. :) I didn't realize Jessica was considered a New Yorker now. I think she would be more likely to get away with calling the home of the Crystal Palace her home.:0