Thursday, February 07, 2008

Our Gay Trip to NYC

Ross McClintock just told me that he reads our Blog and that it is gay. So, I would like to tell you about our gay trip to the Big Apple. We had a great time and I would have taken pictures to show you, but when I went to get my camera, it was gone because someone else had been using it and failed to put it away. Who you ask? I wouldn't say. It would not be like me. So, I will just give you a hint>>>>>





Anyway, I took this picture of Jessica in front of her school, MS 326. It has some kind of covering over it for remodeling. As your mom said in the email, it seems to be of the same vintage as BHS. A kind of homey feel to it.


This is your mom in front of the detention facility across the street from the school. A good place, don't ya think?

Those are all the pictures that I took with my phone. We had a great time as we have already told you. It is wonderful to visit, but there is no place like home, especially when it is in BAKO.

1 comment:

Scott B. said...

NYC sounds very fun, especially seeing it "Mike's way". How cool that you got to do all of that fun stuff. I also think it's neat that you saw Jessica's school. I'd like to see her in action there.