Friday, October 06, 2006

FIND THE ELEPHANT




I thought it would be fun to play a game called "Find the elephant." I have pictures taken at The Great Kern County Fair, the Allred house (newly painted green) and the recently decorated Skinner house ( see the Skinner blog for more). See if you can find the elephant. I was going to post one picture but Krista said that it would be rude. I don't know what she meant but I am posting 3 to make it more interesting.

3 comments:

laura said...

Wow- You really can't stop can you?? I can just picture you sitting at your desk, pretending to be working, with your face red because you're laughing at your own jokes. Good for you for finding something to keep you entertained at work. PS. This baby could have been named Roger, but you just blew that.

Teresa said...

I must say, Laura is beautiful, 10lb baby and all. The camera on the other hand has got to go. None of those pictures are worthy of being posted.

Roger said...

1. The camera is my cell phone. I never carry a camera.
2. Why hasn't anyone found the elephant. It's not that hard.
3. It's a game not a joke.
4. Bodacious Roger Skinner does sound good.