Friday, October 13, 2006

Krista's PREformance

These are pictures that I took on my cell phone, so this is as good as it gets. This picture was taken at the end of the concert. The kids surrounded the audience and were singing a African song with drums and other percussion instruments. It was great. The choir members were supposed to be swaying with the beat, like any good African would do. Krista, who you can't see in this picture, was across the room. Based on the swaying, she has no African in her. The gals in front of me and some of the guys in the front of the room were rockin' out. When I commented to your mom, she said that you kids get your "lack of soulfulness" from me.
Does the Driller Cafe bring back any memories?

This is Krista performing. She is the one between the music stand and the piano. She did a good job and, as you know, she loves to sing. The choir sang almost all non-English songs. I enjoyed the Italian and African but I really didn't care for the Japanese, which was the majority.

Thanks for your cell phone answers. It makes it easier for me. I really enjoyed your different insights. Can I make one more request on my "What is worship" question?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EXCUSE ME!
i am VERY african, and i was movin' just as much as those black girls.
i would have stood up there and danced all night.
cause we all know them africans don't stop partin' tell the sun come up.
WHHAAAAAAAAT.